Established in 1837 Hospitality Action, the Hospitality Industry Benevolent Organisation has offered vital assistance to all who work or have worked within hospitality in the UK and who find themselves in crisis.
– Suffer from life-altering illnesses
– Experiencing poverty, bereavement and domestic violence
– Retired from the industry who may be isolated
– Grants for essential items including food, equipment and central heating
– Supporting our often isolated and lonely retired hospitality workers
– Running educational seminars advising catering students of the dangers of drug and
Overall the Innholders Charitable Foundation funds 3 projects within Hospitality Action.